Quality Roof Replacements in Austin, Hill Country, and Surrounding Areas
At Quality Roofing Austin we understand you don’t want to worry about the roof over your head or about dealing with unreliable contractors. Quality Roofing Austin will provide peace of mind to home-owners and business owners through a long term partnership as a trusted advisor. Quality Roofing Austin will provide you with a beautiful, watertight roofing system and a life-long relationship!
Do You Need a Roof Replacement?
The last thing you’ll want to do is to put off a roof replacement. If your roof needs to be replaced, putting it off can cause more damage, which can leave your home less safe as a result. Here is how you know it’s time for your existing roof to be replaced.
- Consistent leaks – If your roof has consistent water leaks, then repairs may no longer be an effective option.
- Severe damage – Severe damage caused by a storm will often require the entire roof to be replaced.
- Granules in the gutters – If your gutters are filled with granules, it generally indicates it’s time to have the shingles replaced.
- Lots of missing shingles – If there are shingles missing throughout the roof, it might be time to replace the whole roof.
- Sagging roof – If your roof is beginning to sag, the structural integrity could be compromised. The deck has likely experienced water damage and will need to be replaced.
- End of life expectancy – Once your roof has reached a certain age, it will become more vulnerable to damage simply as a result of general wear and tear. Different types of roofs have different lifespans. For example, an asphalt shingle roof will typically last between 15 and 20 years before requiring replacement.
Why Work With Quality Roofing Austin?
Our priority is your peace of mind. We understand you don’t want to worry about the roof over your head or dealing with unreliable contractors. Spend a few minutes with one of our team members and you will experience our consultative approach. We take time with you to understand your situation and provide a solution to fit your needs.
Read our Google reviews and see what our clients have to say. We have a reputation as being one of the most trustworthy and reliable roofers in the area. We replace both residential and commercial roofs.
When it comes to residential roofing, we can offer you professional advice on what type of roof material to choose. The following are a few of the different types of residential roofing we install.
- Shingle roofs are the most popular roofing choice. We use GAF shingle products to ensure the quality of our shingle roof installations. We are a GAF Certified Installer.
- Metal roofs are a popular option due to how durable, resistant, and energy-efficient they are. A properly installed metal roof can last as long as 50 years.
- Tile roofs provide a classic aesthetic to home designs and can last up to 50 years when properly maintained.
- Single Ply Membrane is one of the best solutions for flat roofing and we are a certified installer for IB Roof Systems and can offer a manufacturer NO DOLLAR LIMIT WARRANTY on our installations.
In addition to residential roofing, we can also install new commercial roofs. The following are some of the flat roof systems we install.
- TPO single-ply roofing systems are known for their energy-efficient properties and resistance against damage (such as hail damage).
- IB roof systems are 100 percent recyclable and can be installed over existing roofing. They are known for being energy-efficient, resistant to fire, and resistant against moisture penetration caused by ponding water.
If you’re in need of roof replacement services, contact us at Quality Roofing Austin to schedule an appointment today.