At Quality Roofing, we believe in helping to make our communities a better place. We support many organizations that are doing good work.
Organizations we’ve assisted:
- The 50 — Seton Highland Lakes Hospital: A Hill Country 25 bed Critical Access Hospital located 50 miles northwest of Austin.
- Hill Country Daily Bread: An area ministry that provides support to over 8,200 people living in poverty in the Texas Hill Country.
- Kendall City Women’s Shelter: A 6,000-square-foot facility serving women and children of Kendall County and providing overnight accommodations and dining facilities.
- Hill Country Pregnancy Center: A Christian care center that counsels those with unplanned pregnancies or those considering abortions.
- Young Life: A Christian organization where caring adults reach out to children and empower them in their lives.
- Grace House: An assisted care community of Lake Travis in the Austin area, dedicated to enriching the lives of its residents.
- Cibolo Nature Center: 100 acres of trails and wilderness in the Hill Country, 30 miles northwest of San Antonio.
Quality Roofing is a member of the: